Welcome to the BIMe Initiaitive Forums

A huge welcome :smile:! Thank you for joining us.
The BIMei Forums are the ‘public space’ to exchange thoughts covering BIMe Initiative projects and resources with fellow experts and the growing BIMe Initiative Community. Registered users can pose questions and discuss all matters related to the BIM Dictionary (Project A), Macro Adoption (Project E), and Integrated Information (Project F). They can suggest improvements and help the community to deliver new or better resources and tools for all to benefit.

It is always better to search the Forums first before creating a new topic so we can keep connected discussions in one place. Moderators may move repeated discussions from one thread to another to minimize duplication.

Basic Forum rules are simple - be courteous, don’t sell anything, and share your knowledge generously.

Now, let’s learn together!

9 Likes

Thanks @Bilal … Glad to be here

1 Like

Hello everybody and thanks for the initiative Bilal!

1 Like

Welcome Hrvoje! Great to have you join the BIMei Forums.

Dear Bilal, at last, I’m back in business.
I was dealing with some ghosts from the past for the last 2 months, finally finished. :slight_smile:
A whole lot of new things going on here.
I’m looking forward to some knowledge sharing at last.
Regards!
Damir

1 Like

Welcome Damir! Great to have you here in the Forums! Looking forward to learning your news.

Hello everyone, glad to be on board. Let’s rock :wink:

1 Like

Welcome Karol, good to have you here!

1 Like

@Bilal Hi! Short one - I can’t vote for the new community meeting in May. I also can’t reply on the community meeting post. Maybe something with permissions, can you check please?

Yep, it was a permissions issue…now fixed. Hope all is well with you.

1 Like

Yeah everything is fine @Bilal thanks. A bit exhausted but it will pass. How is it in Australia?

It seems we’ll start to see an easing of restrictions soon. Things are looking up :slight_smile:

1 Like

here, it already started. this week is the 1st step of easing of covid measures. although i don’t see much difference since these days the office was my refuge as always. :joy:

1 Like