BIM Dictionary on Instagram in 2020

… and that’s a wrap on 2020! Since we launched the BIM Dictionary Instagram account last June, we shared 150+ terms with our 960+ followers through the ‘term a day’ campaign!

Here is a very short snapshot video of the BIM Dictionary’s journey on Instagram:

To see the full video or more terms, please visit https://instagram.com/bimdictionary

Huge thanks to all involved, volunteers and followers… we made it!

Happy New Year to YOU ALL.

Stay safe and see you in 2021!

@BIMei-Announcements

9 Likes

Congrats great effort! Happy 2021!

1 Like

Congratulations on the work. I really appreciate this form of content dissemination. It is light and direct. 2021 has already started, may it be a good year for everyone.
Greeting, Regina

1 Like

Thank you @Regina for your great feedback and continuous support! Much appreciated.
Happy New Year.

Congratulations on the work. I really appreciate this form of content dissemination. Can you please share BIM Dictionary on Instagram in 2023?

Thank you so much for sharing! I appreciate the hard work and dedication that went into creating and maintaining this account. Your commitment to providing valuable information to your followers is truly commendable.

I have also written an elaborative article on Introduction to Building Information Modeling (BIM). If anybody is new to the AEC industry, can refer to this article,

1 Like

I went through an article that you shared. This article is really helpful for New comer in AEC Industry. I am going to share your article in my group.

Thank You,